Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Katrina Halili Hayden Kho Scandal


I can’t seem to believe that there’s another Filipina Scandal – Katrina Halili and Hayden Kho?. I am starting to believe that there’s no more end on this craze. After only a few weeks when I posted the Criselda Volks Scandal, Yet again, I heard rumors that there is anew Katrina Halili-Hayden Kho Video Scandal on the web and this hersay spread like virus when the Buzz about Vicky Belo and Hayden Kho split up was rooted.

As far as I remembered, the source exposed that Vicky belo, the well-known skin doctor, has a video copy of this Katrina Halili Sex Scandal. I personally don’t know about it and I dont normally blog about showbiz. But….due to its popularity and a lot of individuals filling my emails requesting if I had this new Katrina Halili – Hayden Kho Scandal, I feel obliged to see it myself if it was true or not.
And after a few net-research, what I undertsand is that vicky belo is a very good doctor and very rich that Hayden Kho beg for her to forgive him -” I love you, mahal, amor, my princess “. It’s up to you to judge if it was all because of the money or perhaps he trully loved her – Who knows?

Now, we all know that sooner or later the katrina halili and hayden kho video scandal will be available everywhere only if there was a video scandal in the first place. But let’s not speculate and give them the benefit of the doubt.. BUT if you’re really up to the video scandal of hayden kho and katrina halili, then you might want just end up watching some sh*tty Macho Dancer movie clip which has a bogus title “hayden-halili-vid.mp4″ or some selected scene from Katrina Halili Fantasies way back 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment